Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Mazda6 club members

I have HID's for sale , brand new in a box. Never opened. Immediate sale.

Details are :
6000K with H1 bulb and a wiring harness.

If interested call me at 416 897 1770 / 905 450 4644 & leave a message !

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Seeing as you have a low post count many members will be wary of your offer. Please be sure to show a picture of the kit, price and any warranty information associated with it.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
dude.....leaving your phone number?

I did that once...wont do it again...ask people to pm for your number.....

brand price....PICTURES?!

and you are from toronto....do this HIDS fit the 6? Are they a knock off?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Mazda6zooms... I remember him. If it is who I think it is, then the kit is XTEC. He was part of our group buy and ran into a bit of bad luck with his 6. He ended up selling his 6 and getting something else, and never got to install the XTEC kit. We've all met him, he just doesn't post a lot.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Mazda6zooms... I remember him. If it is who I think it is, then the kit is XTEC. He was part of our group buy and ran into a bit of bad luck with his 6. He ended up selling his 6 and getting something else, and never got to install the XTEC kit. We've all met him, he just doesn't post a lot.
[/b]
What scares me then is the large possibility of the bad batch of ballasts.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
what scares me is tim_o_t's hands :shocked:
[/b]
........ :irate: just FYI, it's indirectly proportional (in terms of width LOL) with my :jackoff: *uh..hm..* :laugh:

and good job thread jacking, balhar the MOD LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quoting ZoomZoomfan's reply:
"Mazda6zooms... I remember him. If it is who I think it is, then the kit is XTEC. He was part of our group buy and ran into a bit of bad luck with his 6. He ended up selling his 6 and getting something else, and never got to install the XTEC kit. We've all met him, he just doesn't post a lot."

A big Hi & Thanks to you Haroon for the additional details

Mazda 6 Torontonians - The are not fakes or as what you guys might think of. They were bought as a group order.
The details are : Xtec Kit ; 6000K with H1 bulb and a wiring harness for immed. sale Cdn $ 425.00

I couldn't get to keep the car so the kit is of no use to me and FYI these kits HAVE been installed in zomzoomfan, shaqman and other members' vehicles so i don't have to prove any glories for the set.

If anyone is interested kindly let me know at my phone #'s already provided.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
425 is steep....
they abt 200 on ebay with a 3 year warrenty.. 300 at pacific mall... in scarbz.. ?!
[/b]
That must be nice, infact you get what you pay for. I know its worth so i am not budging on the price unless you are really serious
Thx

·
Registered
43 Posts
That must be nice, infact you get what you pay for. I know its worth so i am not budging on the price unless you are really serious
Thx
[/b]

Please don't take offence to this, however All HID's are basically the same, ;) they kinda like light bulbs..
I'll give you 200.00 for them.. i come pick them up now?!

otherwise,

Good Luck sellin em!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please don't take offence to this, however All HID's are basically the same, ;) they kinda like light bulbs..

otherwise,

Good Luck sellin em!
[/b]

No offences but $200.00 !!!!!!! NO THANKS.
There is something called "Technology" that goes into making them highly priced. A bulb purchased from Canandian Tire bulb would also give out light but there is a big DIFFERENCE.

I guess you are better off purchasing them from eBay or ....

·
Registered
2,932 Posts

otherwise,

Good Luck sellin em!
[/b]
........ HIDs are not only light bulbs, they come with ballast and (integrated/separate) ignitor.... it's not one of thise Xenon bulbs that u see in ebay or CT, that is colored (some of them anyway)

but good luck on that sale,... members found a site that sells xtec kit for less than 300USD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
13 Participants
DragAzn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing