5 Posts
hi all,

i am new to the forum and what some help please

after reading these codes i am abit confused
i want to make sure the amp is on in my car
so
AMP Off/On
Stereo On - Hold Power Button + Scan Up Button
Both: The diagnostic assist function displays the output state of the audio amplifier operating signal to determine condition of the audio amplifier, base unit, and wiring harness between the base unit and audio amplifier

but to me is the scan up button not just the seek up button, which is a display setting, so please can someone clear this up for me cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got a 2006 Mazda6s GT w/ the Bose system. After reading this topic I tried a couple of combos(I have no idea what) and now the front passenger window button doesn't work on the driver side panel( all 3 other window buttons work fine), but the window works perfectly fine from the passenger side button. I tried disconnecting the battery w/ the hope of resetting, but no luck.
Any ideas?
Yeah on my ms3 had that problem and I figure it out press main window button and back passenger side window button it should work or at least try it work for me

·
Registered
1 Posts
my volume is very low and all of a sudden fm comes on and the shhhh sound is very low. can not get any frequency. CD volume is low... please help

81 - 84 of 84 Posts