Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Any luck with the code to check stereo version.
I would like to know if my stereo version to determine whether I can use the aux mod or Mazda's new ipod adaptor without soldering anything.

·
Registered
581 Posts
thats wierd that you have to know a trick to turn off the beep! i guess mazda got some feedback about that annoying beep, cause in my 07 ci there is an option after the bass treble etc. to turn the beep on or off.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanx again... Upon replacing my battery I noticed the beep had returned & I couldn't remember how to turn it off again! Bye bye annoying beep!

Zoom Zoom

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just read through this thread.. was there ever any other discussion anywhere else about the 3-button codes? I'm interested in what else there is.

I have a Bose system in my MS6GT and I was just playing around. I pressed the power button and tried all the different numbers. When I pressed power + 5, I got something that said M-02. Any idea what that is? Then I pressed another combo (can't remember which is was right now) and an L came up on the screen.

Then when I got out of my car, I couldn't lock any of the doors. For those of you familiar with the MS6 GT keyless system, I was getting one of those 3 beep things telling you theres a door open or something. Then to top it off, I noticed that the headlights wouldn't shut off. Weird.

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah..Id love to know if someone could scan in the 3 button codes from the FSM or similar.

G

·
Finally!!! Being able to turn off the audio beep is awesome. Our '05 MPV has the option to turn off the beep, and I've been wondering why I couldn't do it in the 6. I just figured it was because of the Bose system.

Thanks for the tip! ;)[/b]
I just bought a brand new 6 2007 Sport V6 w/ manual transmission. I love her!!! The radio have the option to turn off the beep. It's a canadian model. Don't have any CD-changer or electrical options installed beside the sunroof.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just got a 2006 Mazda6s GT w/ the Bose system. After reading this topic I tried a couple of combos(I have no idea what) and now the front passenger window button doesn't work on the driver side panel( all 3 other window buttons work fine), but the window works perfectly fine from the passenger side button. I tried disconnecting the battery w/ the hope of resetting, but no luck.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
184 Posts
OK, never mind I just found the reset instructions on another forum topic. Duh!

·
Registered
802 Posts
I check my bose with the button combo posted and it show 06:Er02 & 06:Er07 ... Wonder what it mean?

G

·
Does anyone know if there's a code to change the 07 Kumano's 6CD changer into an MP3 player?

I'm assuming they wouldn't bother with two different sets of hardware, just a badged and enabled version and a disabled one, presumably activated via a code.

Just thought I'd ask ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had a friend tell me you can customize the message when you first start your car. So instead of either "Hello" or "Bose Sound" it will say whatever you customize it to.is this true and if so, how do you do it?
I just got a 2006 Mazda6s GT w/ the Bose system. After reading this topic I tried a couple of combos(I have no idea what) and now the front passenger window button doesn't work on the driver side panel( all 3 other window buttons work fine), but the window works perfectly fine from the passenger side button. I tried disconnecting the battery w/ the hope of resetting, but no luck.Any ideas?[/b]
This happened to me too after i first bought my car. Take the button for the passenger window and hold it down for approximately ten seconds. Release it. Then after that it should work.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Good thread! I'm going to try the temp Celsius/Fahrenheit switch when I get back in the car. I'd love to be able to do that, as well as change miles to kms on the odo and trip odo.

Edit: Yep, I am now in a temperature mode I understand. Thanks for that tip. I'd still love to know if the odometer is possible.

·
Registered
81 Posts
bump for 3 code combo! still waiting.

·
Registered
575 Posts
everything seems to be scattered info. Has someone compiled a list of these codes and put them either in a word or pdf file?

61 - 80 of 84 Posts