Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the hidden remote codes are for our 6?

My doors used to have the "autolocks" wherein if you don't lock your doors or forget to do so, they would automatically lock on their own after a period of time as long as the key isn't in the ignition...

Mine no longer does that, because most more than likely, I probably fidget around like a little kid pressing those buttons that had accidentally removed that feature...

Unless of course I'm completely losing it, and it never had that feature at all... Which I could've sworn remembering it did that.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
The car only autolocks under a certain set of conditions. If you unlock the car and opent he door it won't autolock, but if you unlock the car and don't open it the car will autolock.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah cool.. Hmmm.. So if I park my car, leave and get out (thus opening the door) and don't lock it, it won't autolock then?? Hmmm Shit. I thought it did..

So it essentially works pretty much only if you unlock it by accident. Sheesh.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

Not sure if it's a good thing, but... If I press the lock button twice, it doesn't honk the horn anymore! (All doors including trunk are closed properly)...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I pressed to do this...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Awaken6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing