Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a sunglass holder in my MS6 GT. I have been driving the car for months and had no idea it was there! Are there other hidden or not easily reconized features on the MS6?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
trunk button - had the car 6 months and only found this recently. located under trunk lip on left.

cigarette lighter outlet with cell fone cord feed through in center armrest.

you can check radio reception strength by holding down the power button and the #2 pre-set.

if you hold down on the unlock button on the fob - all the windows go down.

that eyeglass holder only fits very thin glasses. most sunglasses dont fit.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
trunk button - had the car 6 months and only found this recently. located under trunk lip on left.

cigarette lighter outlet with cell fone cord feed through in center armrest.

that eyeglass holder only fits very thin glasses. most sunglasses dont fit.
[/b]

now if they would just make the cigarette lighter outlets NON-switched (like the rest of the world) it would be great. PITA to be trying to use/charge a cell phone or laptop or charge my camera battery without having the damn car running all the time. :swearin:

·
Registered
272 Posts
If you have just the parking lights on and the car off, all the interior lights turn off after a while.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I read my owner's manual. :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Headlights turn off automatically after ~30 secs.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I just found the trunk release button also...

I'm amazed at how you can see the frame of the car under the passenger floormat for the VIN, that was cool...

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I just found a sunglass holder in my MS6 GT. I have been driving the car for months and had no idea it was there! Are there other hidden or not easily reconized features on the MS6?
[/b]
Funny, it took me awhile to find this as well. I was probably to busy watchung the Tach :D
Also love the auto up feature of the windows when you hold the request button on the door.

·
Registered
836 Posts
if you hold down on the unlock button on the fob - all the windows go down.
[/b]
I had no idea. I knew it opened the drivers window a little bit. But had no idea if you hold it down again ALL the windows go down. I love this thread :laugh:

ßill

·
Registered
566 Posts

[/b]
Do you mean the lever under the license plate area on the trunk or is there a button inside the car somewhere?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Do you mean the lever under the license plate area on the trunk or is there a button inside the car somewhere?
[/b]
not the lever...there is a button to the left of the lever that unlocks/locks the trunk by pushing it, as well as all the doors. its a bit hidden.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I read my owner's manual. :)
[/b]
Yep, it's amazing what you can find when you READ THE OWNER'S MANUAL.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts