Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Hey guys,

I was just hoping someone around the forums knew what projector actually comes stock on the Mazda 6's with HID headlights.

I am aware that the Bosch E46 is a near perfect fit, but what kind do the stock HID headlights come with?

Also, does anyone think it would be possible to find a pair to purchase so I could do a retrofit with the stock parts?

Cheers,

Matt[/b]

Matt,call me at work 785-235-1551,I pm'd you back,don't know if you got the message.

Dave

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Apexcone is treating me damn nicely.I had a bulb start to go and got a replacement pair under warranty.They replace the pair of bulbs for you so they match color.You can not argue that.The ballasts are the same if not better quality than the oem stuff and my 35w 8000k retro is brighter than a stock mazda hid system.I will try and get some pics to show this tonight.

also on the projectors from hidplanet,the driver side you can just put in 3 of the 4 screws and loctite them,they won't come loose in the housing and no grinding is involved.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.