Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am buying a hid kit this week but i have no idea if the main headlights are 9006, 9005 or something different....please help me out...and if anyone has anyauto level or manual level head lights let me know i am trying to get all the euro/jdm parts i can get my hands on...i'll just about any price for the euro/jdm back seats with the head rests in black leather....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Replying to Topic 'hid kit'

Don't quite understand what you're saying but headlights are H1 or DH1 bulbs. You should be able to get the HID kit for that type of bulb.

The Mazda 6/Atenza that is brought in to Singapore has manual electrically adjustable headlight beam height.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

thanx anyways found a set from xeon vision for 325$ shipped...yeah here in the usa it is mostly 9006 9005 this is the first time i have had a h1 light bulb

·
Registered
148 Posts

Originally posted by twoquickm6

thanx anyways found a set from xeon vision for 325$ shipped...yeah here in the usa it is mostly 9006 9005 this is the first time i have had a h1 light bulb[/b]
So your M6 in the US of A is using H1? :)

·
Registered
56 Posts

well...i'm not him but i'll answer it for him :) Yup! the headlight bulb is an h1, the foglight bulb (for the foglights in the headlamp assembly) is an h3 and the high beam bulb is another h1. I'm not sure what the bulb size for the foglights in the front air dam are but i would assume they are the same.

~Kyle

·
Registered
81 Posts

so does anyone know what's the model numbers for the low beam,
high beam, parking light, fr foglight and fr indicator light in australia?????
is it that H1 ??? because i was kinda lost there.
all i know is 9005 is totally different to H1

V

·
0 Posts

I would also like to know this because the car really deserves HID's. To sexy of headlights to have plain halogen lamps. If you guys find a good set of inexpensive, yet quality, HID's let me know. Im planning on buying them in the spring.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by twoquickm6

i can get hid kits for 375 shipped if you want one email me [email protected]...i'll be posting pics soon of the hid kit install and  how good it looks vs. halogen....[/b]
im curious too, i will definitly have to have HIDs for my 6 after having them in my max, theres no way i can go back to halogen

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reading Topic: hid kit

sorry guys my car is going to cali on friday to get parts made for it...i'll put the hid kit in when i get it back on the 21st of feb....

·
Registered
793 Posts

hey twoquick what part of cali are you gettin them done at...is it a shop?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reading Topic: hid kit

duratec is using my car to make their header y-pipe and cai....so i'll be out my car for a month..i actually droped it off friday...i can wait to get it back i already miss driving my 6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts