Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=13024][attachmentid=13024]Hi everyone, This is my first post on this website and I am a new owner of a 2006 mazda 6. I recently sold my 2000 s4 and purchased this car. The power tradeoff is worth the warranty.

I just installed HID's into my 6. A friend here in town owns a performance shop with full HID kits.

Here is the scoop:

I installed an H1 full conversion hid kit that is 5000k. When standing side by side with a MAZdaSpeed6, you cannot see the difference. Even from igniting up to powering them off, they look identical. I sold these earlier this year for 260, but now I have reduced the price to 210.

The full kit includes a one year warranty on everything, and that is the 2 ballasts, 2 H1 HID retrofitted bulbs, and all the plug and play wiring.

Other temperatures and size fittings are available.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have attahed some pics so you can see how they would look.

Thanks

My email address is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:nono: :nono:
gotta be a sponsor on this site before you sell anything

and most people are going the retrofit route

·
Registered
444 Posts
:nono: :nono:
gotta be a sponsor on this site before you sell anything

and most people are going the retrofit route
[/b]
i wouldnt say most, but some...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
speaking of retro,, hook me up with a link that will lead me to where I need to go to get all the stuff to do the retro fit. thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
speaking of retro,, hook me up with a link that will lead me to where I need to go to get all the stuff to do the retro fit. thanks
[/b]
Speaking of lazy, how about a search for "retro fit" and see what shows up.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I would pay a little bit more and get them from Donny. Plus, I have a hard time buying from someone when they don't even post the brand.

:nono:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Speaking of lazy, how about a search for "retro fit" and see what shows up.
[/b]

wow, i thought sites like this was for people with similar instrest to help each other out instead of being assholes to one anther and ever single time someone asks a question bout how to do something they respond with almost the same thing "hey, your f'n dumb, use the search button from now on" i mean that gets pretty damn old. I have been on many diffent forum sites and I have NEVER seen crap like that happen as much as I have seen on here. Once again, we are all here to help out so instead of just saying "use the search button" why not use your brain and help out someone a lil instead of belitting them. :nono:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Memphis
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing