Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting the list of people that we are including in a GB Install meet at SPL. I price is around $275 installed.
I will get more details when i go to the shop again but lets get a list going so i can get a set price from SPL.
HID KIT has a lifetime Warranty
Post if you want to be on the list and post how many you want. I will list color and options later as well.
1. McGuinnesscm
2. Msumlin (2 sets)
3. jtpmedic

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am starting the list of people that we are including in a GB Install meet at SPL. I price is around $275 installed.
I will get more details when i go to the shop again but lets get a list going so i can get a set price from SPL.
HID KIT has a lifetime Warranty
Post if you want to be on the list and post how many you want. I will list color and options later as well.
1. McGuinnesscm
2. Msumlin (2 sets)
[/b]

I am mos def in for these.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i know we saw them on a civic at SPL, but just not the same as seeing them on a 6. are these going to be similar to Marko's? Marko, how is night visibility? (What color are yours, 6k?) Also, is this price only a limited time thing? If bulb burns out, they replace for free (lifetime warranty)?

Be nice.

-Lotsof "Wuk" Questions

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know we saw them on a civic at SPL, but just not the same as seeing them on a 6. are these going to be similar to Marko's? Marko, how is night visibility? (What color are yours, 6k?) Also, is this price only a limited time thing? If bulb burns out, they replace for free (lifetime warranty)?

Be nice.

-Lotsof "Wuk" Questions
[/b]

They will be similar to the civic they can be brighter than markos if you want them too there are 4 or 5 choices in color brightness i believe 8500k is brightest. Price depends on time and yes if a bulb burns out it will be replaced under lifetime warranty... and other questions???? BTW night time driving is alot better with HID

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
light output does not depend on color temperature, in fact the higher color temperature you achieve, the lower amount of lumens the light puts out.

thats why a 55watt 4500K hid kit will output more light than a 55 watt 8000K kit.

the degree kelvin (4500K,5500K,6500K,8000K) primarily changes the color of the lights when fully warmed up. but running high color degree kelvin lights lowers the light output.

im not sure what wattage these kits are, but light output will be approximatley the same as marko's as long as the wattage numbers are the same.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have 6k, and beleive, you'll wonder how u drover w/o HID's for this long, output is AMAZING, I think 6000k is the best balance of color and output.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i'll probably get in, but don't think I can right now. when asking chris at SPL, i was under impression we could get these at this price anytime...maybe that's just wishful thinking!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
i'll probably get in, but don't think I can right now. when asking chris at SPL, i was under impression we could get these at this price anytime...maybe that's just wishful thinking!
[/b]

We will always have that price. We are trying to get 5+ members in order to get an even lower price!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
and lower than 275 installed for those hids is nice, REALLY nice. :)

can someone confirm that these are 55 watt kits? or what wattage?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Can we get an update and see when SPL can do this? I want to have mine done before the Mid-Ohio meet

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am defanitely in for one set. What will it take to convert my fogs as well?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I will prolly be going to SPL tomorrow and i can talk to them...
[/b]
Thanks, Corey! I really appreciate you getting us the hook up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
9 Participants
arch4life
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing