Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
welllllllllllllllllllll

the best pictures are really taken from inside the car from the "drivers point of view".....go to an empty parking lot pref. without overhead lights, and take some shots like that...or even try shooting the light against a wall or something from a good distance away like 25 feet or so...of course with the flash off...

check here for some good pictures of cars w/hid's to get an idea...

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18157

its the best i could find i'm tired...good night guys

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Congrats Derrick and good job Tim.

What's the colour temp of those bulbs?
[/b]
lol thanks haroon, i was hoping u could come here and help us with the install :)

but here's mine (without tripod and features of my dig cam)

Sorry for bloccking my right cutoff, i was taking the pic.... so it kinda blocked the output...

these below were taken aprox. ~25' from the garage door.... and i know i m not really good at taking pics with my crappy dig. cam....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
mine loox better

·
Registered
426 Posts
well...in fact the both rings in driver side are not working due to some issue that tim and i have no ideas....now we are asking the forum/members about it....and try to see if we can fix it....

well....i m kinda busy tonite (mid-term test tmr....) so i just took some from garage....i will take some more next time then~ just by the time...hope someone can teach me some tips about taking nice pics~ :p
[/b]

I think that your problem is that Tim put those DDE's that he created into your car...that was your mistake....just ensure that you get him to break his back when you need someone to crawl under the drivers front seat to remove the box LOL

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Nonono... there's nothing wrong with the DDEs. Derrick, how many beers did Tim drink while installing the DDEs? 10 beers? You see, THAT's the problem right there. :)

PS! Your pics are too big Derrick. Any chance of posting smaller, more web-friendly pics? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yup nothing wrong with DDE
mine worx fine

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I think that your problem is that Tim put those DDE's that he created into your car...that was your mistake....just ensure that you get him to break his back when you need someone to crawl under the drivers front seat to remove the box LOL
[/b]
yo Dave, they are not my DDEs !!! they are from RPM.... LOL... and i didnt exchange it ok !?!?!? :goon: :laugh:

Nonono... there's nothing wrong with the DDEs. Derrick, how many beers did Tim drink while installing the DDEs? 10 beers? You see, THAT's the problem right there. :)

PS! Your pics are too big Derrick. Any chance of posting smaller, more web-friendly pics? Thanks.
[/b]
ehmm actually i just drank like 2-3 beers.... cz we were too busy figuring out what to do... and besides, Derrick didnt and doesnt drink .... so i felt kinda weird drinking alone... and smoking alone... LOL...

oh Derrick, if you can or have a program that can resize your pics to 800x600 before uploading to photobucket, that would be great...

:rofl: timmer and his beers
[/b]
i think i should change my avatar name to the beer (store) guy....

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey guys~ havent been up here for a while due to my heavy school works.... (><)"
well...its not saying that i dont drink...its just that i need to drive back from waterloo to TO...and consider that it was my first time driving highway alone + its ganna be dark....so i just decided not to drink...:p

and yeah Tim or guys....wut program should i use to re-sized the pics?

waiting for another blast for my DDE.....(T_______T)

BTW, has anyone know the guy(the maneger?) who is working at Avante Mazda? caz i should go do my service these days..... can anyone give me some info about that ? thx~~~

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
service manager is Ted
I believe he is familiar with the mazda6club, especially PAUL and I

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
or u can use ACDSee just for image resizing and decrease the size of the image file...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts