Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be helping Derrick (PGRST ....) with his HID and DDE install.. but it's in Waterloo, so if anyone wanna come, PM me or just call my cell and remember it starts with 519 729 xxxx . the last 4 digits are the same with my old cell number....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
when?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
today... hahah...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IM SOOO JEALOUS.....hey you guys think you could gimme a hand if i come up to Canada with all the equipment...i'd just have to borrow a oven....

and dont worry i'll bring the drinks :cheers:
[/b]
You're always welcomed. :) NJ is not that far btw, maybe we could hold a meet down there someday.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IM SOOO JEALOUS.....hey you guys think you could gimme a hand if i come up to Canada with all the equipment...i'd just have to borrow a oven....

and dont worry i'll bring the drinks :cheers:
[/b]
LOL.... that's good enough !!! yes, if u can come up here, we'll help you with retrofit or HID install or wateva install... for engine works, i'll leave those to paul (mazda6smtx)....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
shoulda said sooner tim

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shoulda said sooner tim
[/b]
yeah sorry.... derrick just knew a day before too.... i had to ask whether i can use my gf's garage....

·
Registered
255 Posts
TIM~~~~~~ I LOVE U~~~!!!! (as a bro...u know...) Thx for all ur help man~~~!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO~~~!!!!!! HID~~~~~~~ XD

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TIM~~~~~~ I LOVE U~~~!!!! (as a bro...u know...) Thx for all ur help man~~~!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO~~~!!!!!! HID~~~~~~~ XD
[/b]
:sarc: lol.... np dude... sorry for taking too long... been rusty (doh)....

take some pics of it... and i think i can see little bit of cutoff when u were driving behind my car.... which is good, although it does glare when we're on the street without light...

·
Registered
255 Posts
k.... pic will be up tmr~~~ need to do some works now..... darn~~!! i m still so excited~~~~~ and wanted to drive around~~~ but i decided to go home when i see the gas price.... 101.9....

anyhow~~~ THX A LOT DUDE~~~~!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pics pics pics... hehee

·
Registered
255 Posts
k...here are some pics that i took few mins ago...sorry for the low quality and stuff...its my first time taking these kind of pics...so givce me some suggestion eh~

just DDE

DDE + Fog

DDE + Fog + HID

DDE + HID

DDE + HID (front)

DDE + Fog + HID (front)

DDE + Fog + HID (closer)

·
Registered
91 Posts
looks really nice.... :drool: :drool:
i can see that ur right big ring is not working eh....
so u have to bake ur headlight and fix it??
pictures from a bit farther away would be nice :nana: :nana:

·
Registered
255 Posts
well...in fact the both rings in driver side are not working due to some issue that tim and i have no ideas....now we are asking the forum/members about it....and try to see if we can fix it....

well....i m kinda busy tonite (mid-term test tmr....) so i just took some from garage....i will take some more next time then~ just by the time...hope someone can teach me some tips about taking nice pics~ :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
10 Participants
king_lam925
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing