1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Aw I was hoping to see your car doing it. Didn't notice the 2.0 in the title.

In looking at the video it's weird that it didn't seem like it was that fast?

From 1st and 2nd gear it didn't look like it had much in those gears at all. Just redline, shift, redline, shift.

What kind of torque? 471hp is very impressive. And trapping 130 is very nice as well.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't look at the TQ, but the 2.0 was making quite a bit less than the 2.3 that was pretty even with HP.

it seems all the tracks they have down there (he's in columbia) are ... "wierd" as you can see by the serroundings. the track was not prepped well he said, so 1st and 2nd was a lot of spinning. he runs stock suspension and clutch/fly in most cases, so that doesn't help either.

i'm going to hit up the local strip as soon as the car is back and i can get someone to head over with me. but i'm looking for high 12's....not low

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah I assumed stock suspension when I seen the car heaving and lurching on gear changes.

Figured stock clutch as well. Taking forever between gears.

Overall a nice video to demonstrate it can be done anyways.

Surely he's not running all stock internals though right?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is the vid different on youtube?

...internal all all build, i think he's running 8.5:1 compression, though i don't know for sure. that's what he runs on his 2.3 builds.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Code:
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/getfile/11636-304slash3-0362-1dslash80930video80-94sslash31819285520.wmv
Direct link to the video. Copy and paste it into your browser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts