Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a long time now and I finally decided to join the board.
I'm from Montreal and I just bought a new Mazda6 GT V6, I have pics and I hope they will show up.
You made my decision easier, obviously you like the 6 but you can criticize it also, that car is beautifull and fun to drive.
So thanks to you guys!

:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Very nice car! I have the hatch also, but think the black looks really good, especially with the black taillights on the 2006 cars. Hope you're liking the car as well as all the good info on this site! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice car! I have the hatch also, but think the black looks really good, especially with the black taillights on the 2006 cars. Hope you're liking the car as well as all the good info on this site! Welcome aboard!
[/b]
Very nice car! Welcome to the Club. I'm new too!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/b]
Thank you, sorry for my English, I know it's far from perfect but I'm improving it :)
The hatch looks more agressive than the others in my opinion, that's why I chose it, I don't really need a hatch.
I have a question for the members, I tried to push my car to the limit and I was a bit desapointed, 120 Mph, is it normal for a V6 of 215hp!?!
I have a friend in Europe who owns a 6 diesel with 136hp and his car is faster than mine :huh:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a question for the members, I tried to push my car to the limit and I was a bit desapointed, 120 Mph, is it normal for a V6 of 215hp!?!
[/b]

Yeah sounds right for a stock one. Thats what mine does!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah sounds right for a stock one. Thats what mine does!
[/b]
Hi!
I'm not the only newbie here, good!
But it makes no sense, 120 Mph is really slow for a car with 215hp, is there a speed control in this car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi!
I'm not the only newbie here, good!
But it makes no sense, 120 Mph is really slow for a car with 215hp, is there a speed control in this car?
[/b]
Well if you find it let me know. I'm a NOOB to all of this! LOL

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
camera phone, that's what it looks like.

yes, the car is governed at 120mph.

welcome to the club. make sure and check out the regional section. some great innovators in the canada forums, t_mo_t, zoomzoomfan. good people up there in canada.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
camera phone, that's what it looks like.

yes, the car is governed at 120mph.

welcome to the club. make sure and check out the regional section. some great innovators in the canada forums, t_mo_t, zoomzoomfan. good people up there in canada.
[/b]
Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna check this section.
Yes, camera phone, the pics are quite ugly but I don't have a proper digital camera sorry.
So is there anything possible to do to "ungovern" the car?
I saw your car and it's beautifull, congrats!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool another one from Montreal .... welcome and enjoy the car/site , first time I see those wheels BTW

In the Canadian section I started a thread to regroup all the Montrealers/Quebecers , so come say hello ;)
[/b]

Cool, I'm gonna check this out, there are many 6 here in Montreal, I live in the plateau near Rachel street.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts