Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. I have been reading this board for a while now. I have acquired a new job and I am going to be purchasing a speed6 here in a few months. I fell in love with the car a month ago when I got to test drive one :) . At the rate the prices on the sport models have dropped over the last couple of months I should be able to pick one up for a good price. I really like how the car has the nice sleeper look to it. My only problem is that the closest Mazda Speed dealer to me is roughly 50miles away. –sigh- Looking forward to posting more and getting my car soon. :drive:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. I have been reading this board for a while now. I have acquired a new job and I am going to be purchasing a speed6 here in a few months. I fell in love with the car a month ago when I got to test drive one :) . At the rate the prices on the sport models have dropped over the last couple of months I should be able to pick one up for a good price. I really like how the car has the nice sleeper look to it. My only problem is that the closest Mazda Speed dealer to me is roughly 50miles away. –sigh- Looking forward to posting more and getting my car soon. :drive:
[/b]
Run - escape while you still can (before the mod bug infects you)! :nana:

My dealer is about 50 miles away too - luckily it is near where I work. :)

Welcome

·
Registered
252 Posts
Run - escape while you still can (before the mod bug infects you)! :nana:

[/b]
Any man will it hit you!!!

Welcome to the boards.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcoming. Speaking of mod bugs... I plan on breaking my car in with a few long road trips in a short amount of time. :) After sometime and some miles on the car I’ll start to mod it. Break in period hopefully won't take to long. It should be interesting to do with full time college load and a full time job. :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The bug has you...it's too late! Welcome to the boards. Have fun. :drive:

·
Registered
166 Posts
The bug has you...it's too late! Welcome to the boards. Have fun. :drive:
[/b]
Couldn't say it better myself! Welcome to the boards!!!! There are a lot of people here who know what they are talking about and there is a lot of good advice!! You need anything, just ask!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!!! There are a lot of people here who know what they are talking about and there is a lot of good advice!! You need anything, just ask!
[/b]
+1. Ur making the right choice on the Mazdaspeed :love:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here is an UNofficial welcome, and when you get your car, you will get an OFFICIAL welcome..lol j/k But seriously, any questions you have feel free to ask. Someone here can answer them.

Jay

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to the fun!!

P.S. put where you are from in your profile so we know where you're talking about :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts