Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just drop by to say hi. I am thinking of trading my bimmer for the 6, but so many still deciding on which model THE HATCH or the sedan. Not even sure which transmission to get. Hey could anyone comment on the automatic transmission by the way. ;) . Ohh yeah nice forum by the way, its nice to see mazda enthuistic fans, getting really sick of hearing honda everywhere.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Reading Topic: Hi from Wagga

Welcome Kai, yeah we are all pretty sick of the Honda $h1t. But what can you do. Sorry but I can't give you any advice on which model because or model lineup is quite different they yours. You are in the right place for the any info about the 6.

Again welcome

·
Registered
980 Posts

Welcome Kai. Well if the hatch was available, I would go for the hatch. The automatic transmission is ok but if you want performance I suggest you get the manual. However, if you are in stop and go traffic a lot go for the auto.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: Hi fr

Welcome Kai,

if you're a very active person and you need to stow away a lot of things like a buggy, a beer barrel for your australian BBQ or a surf board get the hatch. It's so much easier to load in all of your stuff. If you don't have to transport bigger things every once in a while and you prefer the classic sedan then you should take this. You have to make up your mind of your preferences. Make a list. This might help you making the decision.

BTW: I took the hatch which I didn't like in the beginning. But after seeing it with some nice rims I fell in love with it.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Just don't talk about the hatch to loud to the americans here. :) U see they don't have it and some of them are a little angry bacuse of that :D

Manual trans is the way to go by the way!

·
Registered
231 Posts

The manual rocks! I don't live too far from Wagga and I just got mine. Quite simply the manual really makes the car.

Just to be a pain in the butt I think the sedan looks better.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Hi from Wagga'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Just don't talk about the hatch to loud to the americans here. :) U see they don't have it and some of them are a little angry bacuse of that :D

Manual trans is the way to go by the way![/b]
I heard you.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts