Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me join this group

I've just replaced my 2006 SP23 manual sedan after the gearbox died. but am now the owner of a 2019 Atenza Sedan in machine grey.
Due to new car shortages around the world, it was very hard to find a 2nd hand one and it took me almost a year to get a replacement I could afford.
Super happy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for letting me join this group

I've just replaced my 2006 SP23 manual sedan after the gearbox died. but am now the owner of a 2019 Atenza Sedan in machine grey.
Due to new car shortages around the world, it was very hard to find a 2nd hand one and it took me almost a year to get a replacement I could afford.
Super happy!
May I ask how much you pay for including on road costs? Just want to gauge how much price has risen in Australia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Archer

Thank you for the question and warm welcome.
It had done 17,000 miles (27400 kms) when I collected it and not a mark on it, including the rims. It was a couple of weeks shy of 3 years old

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
It had done 17,000 miles (27400 kms) when I collected it and not a mark on it, including the rims. It was a couple of weeks shy of 3 years old
"Slightly used", and we have the same color.

Is it the diesel variant? I've read a lot of complaints but it is of the older models. I hope you enjoy the car, just like the rest of us here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts