Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a guy from Sweden and I have bought me a Yellow Mazda 6 2.3L... I think i can get my car next week... :D Excuse me for my bad english:wtf

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Hi everyone'

Originally posted by (Atenza)

Im a guy from Sweden and I have bought me a Yellow Mazda 6 2.3L... I think i can get my car next week... :D Excuse me for my bad english:wtf[/b]

Your English is just fine. And the WTF :wtf flag is hilarious! Welcome!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: Hi everyone

Thanks.. What im going to do with the car is.. Put on aerokit with foglight, im going to drop the car about 50mm and maybe put on 19" wheels.. Nitrous is also on the list, im going to tint the window 35%, and much more.. pics are coming soon

·
Registered
980 Posts

Man, the yellow is growing on me so much. I still want the Dark/Steel Grey but the yellow 6 is so nice. It was as if the the car was meant to be that colour besides, the sport grille looks best on the yellow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Guys.. Could you tell me a date... I wan´t to wisit the USA with my car on a car meet...

-------------------------
Sorry for my bad English

·
Registered
354 Posts

Thanks.. What im going to do with the car is.. Put on aerokit with foglight, im going to drop the car about 50mm and maybe put on 19" wheels.. Nitrous is also on the list, im going to tint the window 35%, and much more.. pics are coming soon[/b]
Hello "min gode nabo", please show us pictures as soon as you get it! 19" alloys, isn't that preatty much? I would recomend 17" though... I saw a 2,3 Hatchback at my dealer last week, what a beautiful creature....leather-seats, bose, navigation-system.....+++

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I promise i will get you some pictures.. I coming to Bilsports Events in Gardemoen in the summer

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Welcome to the forums. Don't fear the post whores like me and chindo over there, we're harmless. :D

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Guys.. Could you tell me a date... I wan´t to wisit the USA with my car on a car meet...

-------------------------
Sorry for my bad English[/b]

Are you serious? That'll cost alot of money to get your car over here and then back. Alot of time too!

·
Registered
376 Posts

ah, and i had not enough time to come before Kincaid and suggest you to post pics... too bad!

but it's nice to see you didn't lose your touch Kincaid! :D

·
Registered
354 Posts

I promise i will get you some pictures.. I coming to Bilsports Events in Gardemoen in the summer[/b]
With your 6? Cool! When is that? I can't remember when it was.. I work and live close, so I will come and look. :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Hi everyone'

I think you should tell them it's not only Yellow - it's a hatch :D With aerokit...

Man you got to take some pictures!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts