Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone seen the new mazda 6 commercials?...I caught a glimpse of it on tv...and i was just wondering if they have been airing elsewhere...:)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Hey...the new commercials'

Here we have a commercial with all the Mazda6es; sedan, sport and sportbreak. All in Titanium Grey (but that is hard to see). They drive around in a desert.....very nice commecrial :)

·
Registered
354 Posts

The Mazda importer in Norway, says that they are not planing to have a commercial at the moment, since they sell more cars than they can get.... I think MAYBE its a commercial in Sweden, because on www.mazda.se you can see a commercial-movie... :)

·
Registered
22 Posts

Originally posted by Matt

Here we have a commercial with all the Mazda6es; sedan, sport and sportbreak. All in Titanium Grey (but that is hard to see). They drive around in a desert.....very nice commecrial :)[/b]
Jupz, that's a very nice commercial. zoom zoom :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Yeah, I saw two of them yesterday, the one which just shows the speedometer and the one where the car is making the symbol of a 6 in the dessert. I like the speedo one the best.

·
Registered
158 Posts

I saw both while watching West Wing on the local NBC station here in GR. Completly caught me by surprise. I loved the one with the tach. All you see is that needle start to swing and hear the rev of that engine... Awesome.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Aw crap...I watched the West Wing and didn't see the commercial. I must have been flipping to NHL action.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

yea...i caught a glimpse of the commercial during West Wing...oh well...:)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

The Mazda importer in Norway, says that they are not planing to have a commercial at the moment, since they sell more cars than they can get.... I think MAYBE its a commercial in Sweden, because on www.mazda.se you can see a commercial-movie... :)[/b]
Yes, there's a commecial here in Sweden, but it didn't run very much. They've sold their share of 6es anyway...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts