Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are the manuals for a speed6??? i.e. the larger service manual, the service highlights manual, and all others??

Thanks so much...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Looks like the larger service manual wasn't made. When we got them at Showcase it wasn't a huge book like you'd think it was. Every dealer got a CD-ROM. But they only got one. So I know those aren't available. The service highlights is $60, and its the same one for the Mazda6, so if you have one for the 6, you're not getting anything different. The Engine Workshop Manual L3 with TC is $25, and the Manual Transaxle & Transfer A26MX-R is $25 as well. These items are non-returnable.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How large is the engine workshop manual?? I'm looking for very specific turbine information...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No idea. All I have is a listing. From what I remember when we got it at Showcase it wasn't that big. I'll go see if I can find ours and take a look at it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Well, the main workshop manual does exist. So I got the part number and I figure I can look it up that way...Nope. The part number brings up the 2004 and 2005 Mazda6 Sedan, Hatch,and Wagon books. No MS6. Its possible that the listing isn't updated. I'm gonna send an email to them about it, but I usually don't get a response back from them, so we'll see. There isn't a number I can call, otherwise I would.

As for the other manuals, all I could find that we had was the Service highlights and Wiring Diagram books, but the're pretty small. The service highlights one has some turbine info, but not a lot, so probably not what you're looking for.

I'll get in contact with Mazda and see what I can find out.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The response:

Sabrina,

Thanks for your email. The Mazda6/MazdaSpeed6 are combined in one manual and will be available in Mstore in the next couple of days.

Thanks

IIRC the one for the Mazda6 is $140, but I'll check back on there in a couple days and see if anything has changed for 2006 m/y

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
haha well, you know where to find me tony..

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was interested in most of them until i found them online...

But the main manual with turbo removal is what I am looking for...

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
The response:

Sabrina,

Thanks for your email. The Mazda6/MazdaSpeed6 are combined in one manual and will be available in Mstore in the next couple of days.

Thanks
IIRC the one for the Mazda6 is $140, but I'll check back on there in a couple days and see if anything has changed for 2006 m/y
[/b]
Hi Sabrina,

Glad to see you back on the boards. :D Did you happen to check the Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6 manual is available in the Mstore yet? Is this a CD or hard copy? I would love to have a service manual to trouble shoot any issues. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It is showing to be available now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Book. Mazda6 and Speed6

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$$$ and page count?? I know I'm asking a lot here ;)... problem is I need to know if this is "Speed6" specific enough, like how to remove the turbo housing....

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Wiggum,

The engine manuals are generally for rebuilds. The workshop manual would give you the information necessary to remove the downpipe. However, they aren't very indepth. They litearly show you a picture of the system and say "remove in order indicated". (There are 11 steps, and 7 subsections to the "exhaust removal" for L3 with TC)

Regardless, having a full workshop manual is still a heavy recommendation for anyone planning on modding...cause if the internet goes down and your car is in pieces...you're hosed without one!

AzMz6,

The tech highlight scans are at 6tech, follow the 6club sticky in the mazdaspeed forum to them. CP-E has all the manuals right now (I donated them all after looking through them and scanning), so if you want more scan's, it'll be a good delay before I snag the manuals again.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crossbow does CP-E have the manual that talks of DP removal?? Because after jacking the car up I can't see where they are coming from with not being able to the cat out...

I wonder how bad this manual is gonna kill me for...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
10 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing