Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone Im new to the Mazda world here owning 3 hondas. I figured I try something new. My last car was a Supercharged Gsr. I test drove a Mazda 6 and fell in love with it. So my plan was to sell my gsr and put the money as a down payment for a new Mazda 6S GT. Until I drove the Speed6. Drop dead sexy. Sold the gsr went to the dealer and put a down payment on the speed6 and got it at $21,700 Brand new sports model. I love it. Hope this is a start of a great new experience.

Oh also if you wanna see pics just please click the link below. Thanx

Click Here for pics

·
Registered
978 Posts
sounds like you got a really good deal on your car. nice pics too! welcome aboard and congrats!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like you got a really good deal on your car. nice pics too! welcome aboard and congrats!
[/b]

Thanx for the first official welcome. Feels great

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Great price and cood color. :D
Welcome. Enjoy the modding.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great price and cood color. :D
Welcome. Enjoy the modding.
[/b]
lol thanx. As far as the modding goes. no modding for me. I dont want to chance voiding the warranty with mods.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice...very nice. So do you think you will be going back to a honda any time soon?
[/b]
Nah not really. I really wanted to try something new and hondas are everywhere now at days. But The last car I had was a supercharged GSR with 251hp to the wheels. 13.3 @ 101mph It was fun but wanted something new.

Very nice, sweet looking 6, I like the fact that you sold your gsr right after you drove the 6...lol, thats awesome, welcome to the club :p
[/b]
Yea It was all in a plan that I had set up and it worked out according to it as well. When I first drove the Mazda6 it was a rental. Then the next day I was at the dealer seeing what they had and what they would offer for a trade in for my 99 GSR w/ 86g miles. Of course they low balled me and only offered me 1g.I told them I could get 8 for it they said no of course. Sure enough 2 weeks later car sold for 8 and went back to the dealer and rite in there face lol down payment and a good deal. Added some extras as well. Love the car so far.

Here are some pics of the car I had before (99 Supercharged GSR)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
welcome aboard. what i like about the mazda6's, is that they look good even in stock form. and they look awesome with some wheels and a drop.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Woot, another addition to the Black Mica Sport club. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club! Great choice and the color is awesome. You might want to place your location in your sig. Have fun with the 6! :drive:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome aboard. what i like about the mazda6's, is that they look good even in stock form. and they look awesome with some wheels and a drop.
[/b]
You are so right about that. They look great.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
hey welcome abord and congrats on the MS6!!

Sounds like you got an awesome price.

Where you from? (you might want to add that in your settings)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys great to be here. Im from Florida btw. Does anyone know where I can find some JDM mazdespeed6 badges? Like th MPS badge any pics of them as well? thanx

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
hey guys great to be here. Im from Florida btw. Does anyone know where I can find some JDM mazdespeed6 badges? Like th MPS badge any pics of them as well? thanx
[/b]
I think you might have missed the group buy that was going on:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=60082

davecoyne, one of the MODs was running it you might want to PM him and ask him about it...there are other ways to get them to, I know I've seen auctions on Ebay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts