Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuning!

Don't know if you heard me shouting but I shouted out "KUNING" at the intersection of A' Beckett and Swanston around 7:30pm.

I am on vacation here in Australia. The weekend of Valentine, my girlfriend (Sydney) and I were visiting Melbourne. Just watching out all the Mazda6 and we came across a Yellow one that has all the different body kit. I caught the license plate "KUNING" and yelled it out.

I think you sort of paused the car a bit and looked out the window then continued on. I guess you did not see anyone you know.

Just wondering if you live around that area. We may be able to spot you again. Probably unlikely since we are here for one more day.

Hopefully, we run into you again.

Hiep

·
Registered
488 Posts
Reading Topic: Hey Kuning!

small world isnt it?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Hey Kuning!'

Hi hieppo .IF you ever come back to Sydney.keep an eye if anyone is from this board.Just keep any eye on if the car has the brake lights mod,that is the sure sign of some one from here :) Happy traveling around Australia then.

·
Registered
607 Posts

Bah....I would take sleepy ol' Adelaide over the hustle and bustle of Syd or Melbourne anyday :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I am in Brisbane now. Anyone with a Mazda6 from here?? I saw a few Mazda6 but I am not able to catch the tail-light at night time. Only in the daytime which does not help to see if anyone did the tail-light mod.

Let me here anyone from Brisbane.

·
Registered
607 Posts

Yup, there are a few from Brissy on the boards, probably more from Syd and Melb though :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

hey dudeee..sorry if i havent replied. just noticed there's this thread.
yeah yeah..i recall someone shouting that to me. If im not mistaken, you were wearing a shirt with jeans... the casual oz style. am i rite?
:D
thanks for lookin hehehehehehe. I'll probably go to sydney this semester holiday but with the standard stock of course. Coz im planning to find a 2nd hand Rx7 there.

Cheers dude.

:DYans :D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

and oh..i dont live there. I live in South Yarra..12th of Feb....mmmm..i cant remember what i did around there :S oh..maybe i've just drop my girlfriend's friend who live around the corner.

if you happen to run me again, just shout and i'll stop for a chat for sure :D (the plate's now SSB 258 but u can recognize it from the black bonnet)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts