Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, but seriously, I'm still getting PMs about this avatar :p

Anyway, it's been a long ass time since I've been here, and it's great so see that everyone's well. Kudos to ppl for providing good info and keeping up with group buys/installs. Looks like things are developing quite well.

Sorry I haven't been able to make it to any of the recent meets, but after getting back from Japan, I have been without a car for the past two months, and have been taking the public transit for the most part.

I did, however, recently pick up a new ride over at Burrard Acura. A 2005 RSX Type-S...black :)

I saw the deal on craigslist and called immediately. It was only a year old, with 23k clicks, and brand spankin new, both inside and out. No accidents, dents, or nicks, whatsoever.

Test driving it was a pleasure, as well as dealing with my salesperson, Kathy.

The car was originally on sale for $29,800 (which was already a good deal for an '05 Type-S), but I talked it down to $27,800. With the kind of prices I've been seeing on both buysell and autotrader, this isn't a bad deal at all, if u ask me :)

It's getting detailed tomorrow and I'm picking it up on Wednesday.

Anyway, I've been a little more active over at clubrsx, but I'll still be around here, ghosting around as usual.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Congratulations on the RSX. I looked at RSX Type-S's and Civic Si's as well as the Mazda 6 when I was looking for a new car. I ended up deciding on the 6 because I wanted 4 doors, more usable room, and V6 power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts