Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

im new here and wanted to say hi! i just bout a 2005 mazda 6 about 5 months ago... and here to get ideas on how everyone here is modding / general mntc... stuff like that.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,533 Posts
Welcome to the 6Club! :wavey:

In terms of mods, take a good look at all the existing threads, there's a LOT of good ideas and products for the 6. If you've got a question, please do a :search: before posting a new thread. Some members get a little too pissed off at questions repeated (a little sad IMO, but whatever...) :)

Also, please put your location in your profile, so we know where you're coming from....

Again, welcome!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o.k. thanks for the info... and the welcome :)

I'm from Atlanta... I just had to trade in my eclipse spyder because i was having a baby.. and needed a 4 door car...

I just lowered my car about 2 weeks ago.. i saw on the home page about the fender rolling machine... didn't even know about those.. we rented the spring compressor at Auto Zone.. i'm gonna call and see if they have the fender roller too...

i don't mind searching.. but if you gotta quick answer... my rear was dropped about 2 inches and im afraid my camber is off and i can't seem to find a camber kit anywhere... is anyone making those for the mazda 6 yet??

edit * i searched and i found my answer!*

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Welcome to the 6Club! :wavey:

In terms of mods, take a good look at all the existing threads, there's a LOT of good ideas and products for the 6. If you've got a question, please do a :search: before posting a new thread. Some members get a little too pissed off at questions repeated (a little sad IMO, but whatever...) :)

Also, please put your location in your profile, so we know where you're coming from....

Again, welcome!
[/b]
You know totally off topic but I can't believe your from Syracuse, first person I know in the club from there too. Go BILLS IS RIGHT, even though WE SUCK!!!!

Hey.

im new here and wanted to say hi! i just bout a 2005 mazda 6 about 5 months ago... and here to get ideas on how everyone here is modding / general mntc... stuff like that.
[/b]

One thing you should know about your car if it's a automatic 6 speed, there's only ONE kind of Transmission fluid you can use for our transmission. Look it up in the ATX Transmission discussion threads. Just thought I might help.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the 6club, glad ur part of the 6 family now. Yes these threads really do help out alot, so keep reading everyday... :yesnod:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts