Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. my name is neal, i'm from the mspec forums over on msprotege.com, someone left a card on my gf's 6 by stadium mall. heh, she wanted me to come on n tell everyone she said hi. maybe when we have a day off we can come out to a cruise in her 6 rather than my msp. good looking out though, hopefully i'll see you guys around. :drive: lmk when the next cruise is, usually late afternoon/nights are better for us.
-neal

·
Registered
944 Posts
welcome to the forum.....our 1st response to the business card idear.....you win a prize.....Cynt tell'm what they've won. Hey enjoy the forums and get all the info out of it that you can.

·
Registered
915 Posts
YOU'VE WON MONKEYBOY'S CAR!!!! TA-DA!

Welcome, yea we will try to get something with M-Spec again in the next month or so. I'll post M-Spec info both here and on the boards there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, yea we will try to get something with M-Spec again in the next month or so. I'll post M-Spec info both here and on the boards there.
[/b]
alright score! when can i claim my prize? ;) haha. cool, i'll try checking up on both forums.

·
Registered
944 Posts
[/b]
:huh: that aint even funny :goon: :chairshot:

that prize will never be claimed...... :slap:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
That was me who left that card there! Your gf's 6 has the lip on the rear deck insted of the spoiler, right?
Anywayz, welcome to the 808 boards!!!!!

:ninja:

---Aloha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was me who left that card there! Your gf's 6 has the lip on the rear deck insted of the spoiler, right?
Anywayz, welcome to the 808 boards!!!!!

:ninja:

---Aloha
[/b]
yup, we just put on a dvd player and alarm system for her the other week. she said she wants to get rims later heh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts