Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My old car was just written off and I replaced it with a new 2006 Mazda6 GTV6. Never owned a Mazda before, but I hear and expect great things...glad to be in the club!

I'm picking the car up tonight. Did I get a good price? It's a Tungsten Grey with black leather and automatic. I paid $34,000 OTR. That includes all taxes, dealer prep. and costs...everything.

Also, any ideas on where to get a good deal on winter tires?

Ziggy

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
sedan? sports? sports wagon?

welcome to the club!

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hi all,

My old car was just written off and I replaced it with a new 2006 Mazda6 GTV6. Never owned a Mazda before, but I hear and expect great things...glad to be in the club!

I'm picking the car up tonight. Did I get a good price? It's a Tungsten Grey with black leather and automatic. I paid $34,000 OTR. That includes all taxes, dealer prep. and costs...everything.

Also, any ideas on where to get a good deal on winter tires?

Ziggy
[/b]
Congratulations! I paid $37,000 for my 05 around September in 2005. It's exact same model so you definitely got a better deal than I did. It's a fun car to drive, I hope you like it!

Check out Tire23.com for tires. We use to go there. ;)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yes it's a good deal
06 models need to go away

Dealer need to stock up on 07 models

·
Registered
684 Posts
Congratulations! I'm waitin' for my 07 MS6 too, should be here in 5 days.... damn these days feel so long now...

as for pricing, i dunno if it's the best price cuz scarborough Mazda offered me base model black 06 MS6 3300k $27900 OTR, but i didn't wanna finance it, so i went w/ the 07 and leased it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congratulations! I'm waitin' for my 07 MS6 too, should be here in 5 days.... damn these days feel so long now...

as for pricing, i dunno if it's the best price cuz scarborough Mazda offered me base model black 06 MS6 3300k $27900 OTR, but i didn't wanna finance it, so i went w/ the 07 and leased it.
[/b]
Holy crap, I really overpaid for mine :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts