Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new guy. I found out about your forum through another member. We were on the highway and he let me know why the the 6(meaning the cylinders)>all :drive: . We had identical cars, minus the engine and his snazzy Mazda6club decal in the rear windshield (that I must have, by the way. :dmetal: )
So...yeah. Anywho, My name is Brian. I'm currently stationed in Ft McPherson which is in ATL. I don't really like it here, but it's warm and women tend to be anti-clothes. :thumbup: So, I deal. Aaaaaaaaaaaanywho, just wanted to say hi. Oh yeah. Here's what my car looks like. Actually, your image tags are different, so...ummm...it's liek that gunmetal color.
So, guy who handed me my arse with a duplicate car...just cooler...THANX. :cheers:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm a new guy. I found out about your forum through another member. We were on the highway and he let me know why the the 6(meaning the cylinders)>all :drive: . We had identical cars, minus the engine and his snazzy Mazda6club decal in the rear windshield (that I must have, by the way. :dmetal: )
So...yeah. Anywho, My name is Brian. I'm currently stationed in Ft McPherson which is in ATL. I don't really like it here, but it's warm and women tend to be anti-clothes. :thumbup: So, I deal. Aaaaaaaaaaaanywho, just wanted to say hi. Oh yeah. Here's what my car looks like. Actually, your image tags are different, so...ummm...it's liek that gunmetal color.
So, guy who handed me my arse with a duplicate car...just cooler...THANX. :cheers:
[/b]

Welcome new member :drive: . You will find this webiste very helpful in your many ventures you will partake in upgrading your OEM parts to High performance.

We encourage our Mazda 6 Club members to perform a search on a particular subject you are looking into before posting a topic/thread about it.

Any Pics of your car?

·
Registered
978 Posts
i think your car must be defective because all steel grey cars are naturally faster :sarc:

welcome to the club! i'm sure you'll find many things that you will like and other things that will help you care for your car. there's tons of info on this site so have fun looking!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Welcome, and I sure won't question your taste in colors! As I have the same, but I have a wagon.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the club hope you find what you need here to get revenge

·
Registered
88 Posts
wlecome, and women without clothes are much better anyways!!
[/b]
Quoted for the truth. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome.. you might wanna go and post where you are from in your controls. I know you are from ATL right now, but further down after a couple dozen more posts and people wont remember

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys. Thanks for all the love. :D I look forward to looking at a whole lot of stuff that I told myself I wouldn't buy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
neon_guy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing