Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I saw you today, man. Were you going down Stetson Hills, westbound toward Peterson around 4:30? If so, I was the white-knuckled guy teaching his 16-year-old daughter to drive in mom's MPV. I caught a glimpse of a car that looks like yours when I got the courage up to open my eyes for a peek.

:D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
um today? like a couple hours ago? mountain time????

im at work on the west side of town (GOG)...

i do have a clone. its a young kid. Black rims, exhaust, lowered, CF eyelids/grill but he has the high wing...

maybe thats who you saw.

LMAO about your daughter, GOOD LUCK with that!!! after the MPV, maybe she can get in the 6 (maybe not...)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That must be who it was. The black rims rings a bell, but I couldn't see the driver. Definitely had the grill.

Hey, my daughter is learning 50-50 in the MPV and the 6. She does MUCH better in the 6 because the steering is so much more precise, but when she has her license, the 6 is OFF LIMITS. We'll probably get a used SUV (wife wants a WRANGLER), so the van is closer to what she'll be driving.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm bummed I can't be there. Look forward to the pics, though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Memphis
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing