Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all.
I am Vasanth and live in Plymouth meeting, PA.
I have always wanted to own a Mazda. Ditched my Honda for the 2014 Mazda 6.
It was love at first sight :)

image.jpg

-zorg

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your new purchase. @YayITzToxic will be happy another PA member has joined :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Welcome! :) yayyy another PA member!! And with a red car too! :p

Sent from my VS920 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!!!!!!
Thank you..
Welcome! :) yayyy another PA member!! And with a red car too! :p
I was told that you'd rejoice a new PA member ;). It was hard to get hold of a Soul Red Mazda with low inventory at the dealers here. I was glad to fine one :D. Any suggestions to protect its colour n shine?

That's about an hour and a half or so south from me. I go to grove city probly every other month or so. The mall there is ridiculous its one of the biggest outlet malls in America

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Nice. There is king of Prussia mall near by to our place, which is also quite big but it is all retail stores.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I was told that you'd rejoice a new PA member ;). It was hard to get hold of a Soul Red Mazda with low inventory at the dealers here. I was glad to fine one :D. Any suggestions to protect its colour n shine?
I'm not very good at detailing, but @SonicNutrition is always giving me tips and tricks. Maybe he can pass some on to you.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Thank you..

Nice. There is king of Prussia mall near by to our place, which is also quite big but it is all retail stores.
Little known by people but the king of Prussia mall is actually the biggest mall in America the "mall of America" is actually the second biggest!

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I'm not very good at detailing, but @SonicNutrition is always giving me tips and tricks. Maybe he can pass some on to you.
I'll share this with you. Its a really great outline to detailing. Learning to properly Wash, Dry, Clay bar, and Wax produce amazing results. Perfect the method in your own way. Cleaning and protectant products are much like all things, personal preference. Also, our good friend @BrassClef has detailed his methods Here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yay another Gen3! Nice color too!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks @chunbelievable. You know what I, no dealer had a soul red one when I went for test drives. I purchased it blindly just seeing the pics on the net. The day of delivery i was praying it not to be too orangie..It turned out to be really good red!

I definitely liked the Soul Red color a lot. But our 6 is more for my wife than me and she didn't want our cars to both be red. Me personally? I would have LOVED a Soul Red 6 right next to our Velocity Red 8!

Enjoy the car! So far we love it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah same here... My wife car is a bright blue and we wanted this one to be a red!!
@track6... Do you know any good place nearby where I can get my windows tinted? Any idea how much it would cost me? I am looking for something which is good and lighter on pocket

1 - 20 of 21 Posts