Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
looks good man, and i'm sure you've heard/thought of it....but clear markers would look great with that too

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Nice! That's the look i've been looking for... I have all three component's (Halo, eyelids, and clear side markers). Just have to get them installed!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I can help with the install since I did mine if you'd like UCYIMD1. But that's as long as you tell me where you painted yours for $0. ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by 6iX SPEED@Apr 12 2005, 03:14 PM
I can help with the install since I did mine if you'd like UCYIMD1.  But that's as long as you tell me where you painted yours for $0. ;)
[snapback]391926[/snapback]​
that was more like a personal favor through somebody he (UCYIMD1) knows.....but yea i would like to get my halos in hopefully on thursday if not then definitely the hid's....any help is appreciated..i'm treating to lunch and the six pack....thats after the install of course....dont drink and install

·
Registered
227 Posts
question, did u have eyelids? were your eyelids on before the halo install? did u bake them as well or did you take them off??? i'm trying to figure out exactly how i'm going to work around my eyelids..thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i had the halos almost 4 months before i put them on didnt want to until i was done with the halos, so no i didnt bake them

Originally posted by Prophet6@Apr 13 2005, 02:52 AM
question,  did u have eyelids? were your eyelids on before the halo install? did u bake them as well or did you take them off??? i'm trying to figure out exactly how i'm going to work around my eyelids..thanks
[snapback]392241[/snapback]​

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for the halos just glue and wire crimps. other that i used the nessesarry tools for taking out heads and bumper.
Originally posted by Prophet6@Apr 13 2005, 04:51 PM
EXACTLY WHAT SUPPLIES DID YOU USE..I THINK I'M GOING TO INSTALL MINE TOMORROW??? :hoho:
[snapback]392530[/snapback]​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts