Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, how u doin?

well finally, i've picked up the 6 after 5 weeks of waiting! I'm over the moon with it! You can take a look at my new missus here:
members.optushome.com.au/kcchu/

thats the only picture i have at the moment! I took it at the dealer. THe weather hasnt been great over here in Melbourne, so i'll save the photoshoot for a good day!

Thanks for the support and information everybody, its been a pleasure to work with the mazda6club!

enjoy

·
Registered
331 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Her 6-iness'

DAMMMMNNNNN.. Sweet.. I love the REAL Red! And the wheels are different too... I really like it!!! SIgh....

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reading Topic: Her 6-iness

dont plan on changing them, they kinda remind me of the new 911 wheels, after the 2002 update. mmmm....porsche.....yum....

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

no you arent, i'm trying to upload another pic, but i cant connect to the server also! no...this pic is fresh out of my camera!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Alex: If you want me to host them, I can do it on my screaming-fast university webspace. PM me if you're interested. :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Her 6-iness'

Originally posted by Simple_Man

DAMMMMNNNNN.. Sweet.. I love the REAL Red!  And the wheels are different too... I really like it!!!  SIgh....[/b]
I have to agree with you. I don't usually like red cars but that one is very nice. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
391 Posts

How come we don't get the cool "bloody red color" here in the usa? That sucks. I guess I'll have to order the same one from aussie. hehe.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

You've sold me on the lower foglights! Beautiful!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts