Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help now guys.. we've installed the rings and everything, but i dont know how to wire the harness that comes included with the DDE.... now, there are 2 red/white wires that i dont know which ones to tap to the parking light... and how about the other one? should i tap them into parking light for each side using the red/white wires? thanks...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hmm ok that was me using someone's account up there.... so... now that i dont have the harness with me, anybody knows anything about the numbers on the relay? can i actually install the DDE without the wiring harness?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k here are the pics.....(sorry...its my first time posting pic :p)

this is the wire which we duno where it goes...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Looks like the wire that taps into the parking light...dont know why there would be two when there is only one relay...have u tried hooking up the question mark wire to the parking light and seeing what happens.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
we tried using only 12+ for both of the red/white wires... and only 1 ballast lights up.... but when i change the driver to passenger, the other ballast lights up.... i tried to use 1, then both of them, still the same ballast lights up...

·
Registered
977 Posts
If the same ballast is always lighting up sounds like your other ballast is bad.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
we tried switching from the driver side's to passenger's side, and the presumably bad ballast, lights up, and the other one doesnt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
t_mo_t
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing