Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a question i recently went into my local mazda dealer and asked them if the new black 2006 tail lights would fit my 2004 model and he said it wouldnt, but i have seen it fit and heard it does can anybody help me?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
hey guys i have a question i recently went into my local mazda dealer and asked them if the new black 2006 tail lights would fit my 2004 model and he said it wouldnt, but i have seen it fit and heard it does can anybody help me?
[/b]
What dealership was that? They are mistaken, the 2003 through 2006 model tail lights are all interchangeable.

·
Registered
79 Posts
[/b]

There are plenty of people on here with the 06 tail lights so I dont see why they wouldnt fit. As for me I do not have them on mine because I plan to go the cheaper way and tint them myself.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What dealership was that? They are mistaken, the 2003 through 2006 model tail lights are all interchangeable.
[/b]
It was Langs mazda in beavercreek i thought they would work but i guess he didnt know what he was talking about thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hmm....Thats odd. Langs had an employee on this site to promote their dealership. They seemed to know what they were talking about when they posted on here, but I guess that can't speak for their entire dealership. Good choice on the '06 tails though, those things are nice.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have mine on an 2003 so I would assume the 2004s would be the same. :thumbup:
[/b]
yep good on a '04

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who did you talk to? Because actually done it to an 04 that had a cracked taillight.
[/b]
i cant remember who i talked to it was some guy in the service department he said that it wasnt an exact fit and that he haf to grind the 06 tailight a little bit, but with all the times i have been there i have been real happy i used to talk with some guy named thomas but i havent seen him there in a while, and since then the service has gone down hill last week i went in to get my tires rotated when driving home i started to feal a vibration i got home and checked and two of the lugs were about to fall off. But i have been to other dealerships and i like langs the best keep up the good work!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
iboo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing