Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have few sheets of alcantara and I have been planning to hide some plastic panels with it and give my car a bit more premium look. The colors of the fabrics are "cream" and "anthracite". I want to use the anthracite to the front panels and with the cream colored fabric I want to cover the plastic trims of the A-, B and C pillars.

I have instructions of removing the pillar covers but in the front there is this small panel and I can't find any instructions about how to remove it. I attached a picture that shows this panel. I didn't choose the leather interior so this piece in my car is plastic.

Also, if someone has any tips in regards of removing any of the interior panels, I'd appreciate if you'd like to share them.

I'll try to take photos and share them here.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's just the info I'm after! I'll try to collect info regarding the panel removal to this thread.

Here's a video of removing the command knob of M3. I guess it can be done the same way with M6. That would how the upper panel is removed as in the instructions Cdn17Sport6MT posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts