Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a site that has detailed info on all of the TSBs for the 7th generation honda civics (2002 is what I need). My wife's car needs to go in for a few things (it's still under warranty), and I'm pretty sure there is a TSB for at least one of them if not more. I'd like to have the TSBs in hand when I take the car in for service, so if anyone knows of a good site that would have them (preferrably like 6tech so they can be printed out) I would greatly appreciate it. I've poked around the forums and not found anything more than just the summaries. I'd like to get the actual documents.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I can't stand how they hide their TSBs, which is why I will be jumping for joy when the Right To Repair Act, ever, gets passed. They will then be forced to publically lay out their TSBs and recalls for the public eye.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i need to know the vin number.. and what kind of 2002 civic it is.. ex gx etc etc!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i need to know the vin number.. and what kind of 2002 civic it is.. ex gx etc etc!
[/b]
Don't have the vin on me at the moment but I can get it when I get home tonight. It's a slushbox ex coupe, however, and the stuff I'm looking for details on is front suspension. It's got a clunk that needs to be looked at, and as it's under warranty still I'm not touching it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts