Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to get a eyebrow put on my front Windshield but they couldn’t do it because they didn’t know what type of sensors these were .
if anybody knows what they are or if I can take this off I’ve been told it’s my remote not sure though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a eyebrow small strip of tint at the top of your windshield.the place i took it to wasn't sure what sensor it was so they didn't want to put it on my car . i am just trying to see if i can take it off first ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah to block out the sun. i just bought it from the dealer i have a 2016 Mazda 6 grand touring it did not come stock with one. im just trying to figure out how i can take those sensors off

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
hmmm.. no clue. haven't seen one close up enough in person to know the details

Probably some strong adhesive :unsure:. if that's the case, maybe a hair dryer on low heat settings and a flat/flexible plastic scraper blade. No clue on it's durability, so use extreme caution and go millimeter by millimeter. Seems like something expensive. Do it at your own risk, obviously. 😬

maybe find a way to work in some adhesive remover. cover everything down below.

Is there a way for them to apply the sun glare strip but make a custom omission in the area of the sensors? Do they have to remove the entire windshield off the vehicle? never had to get one done, so idk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts