Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES, i have an 2005 but i want the same as in the picture.
can you tell me what the shipping cost?
and if you can ship them i buy 2 sets because a friend of mine wants the same!
maybe it can make the shipping or price not so expensive!

greetz

·
Registered
259 Posts
YES, i have an 2005 but i want the same as in the picture.
can you tell me what the shipping cost?
and if you can ship them i buy 2 sets because a friend of mine wants the same!
maybe it can make the shipping or price not so expensive!

greetz
[/b]
The more you buy, the bigger the box, the higher shipping costs are. About $200 via UPS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you be sure about the correct price for the shipping because i need to tell it to my friend so he can deside if he takes also a set!

greetings

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Damn it, what am I missing here? I dont get it. Whats the price per set picked up
[/b]
The price of the item is $309.95. The price of the shipping is $132.50 x2 because the guy is ordering 2 of the same items.

Also, alot of scams start this way Tommy. I work in cc fraud for a living, be careful with that man...

·
Registered
259 Posts
The price of the item is $309.95. The price of the shipping is $132.50 x2 because the guy is ordering 2 of the same items.

Also, alot of scams start this way Tommy. I work in cc fraud for a living, be careful with that man...
[/b]

I like that people can't read the thread. There was no way I was going to explain it. :D

But yes, I know about the scams. I also have some safeguards that weed out the weenies. I request a lot of info like I.D., scan of credit card...authorization form to charge the card...

If all are met then maybe I'll sell to them. While nothing is full proof, I've learned a little since 1993, when I started selling parts online.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

[/b]
$132 shipping, are you kidding me!

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's shipping to belgium and doesn't anyone else see the problem with this. If the member is in belgium and wants to buy the OEM black tails for the wagon he is looking for the Euro's (which Rosenthal does not sell) not the North American Black Tails.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
It's shipping to belgium and doesn't anyone else see the problem with this. If the member is in belgium and wants to buy the OEM black tails for the wagon he is looking for the Euro's (which Rosenthal does not sell) not the North American Black Tails.
[/b]

bingo..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts