Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2003 mazda 6s 3.0L v6 and I need to know which sensor is bank 2 sensor 2 in the o2 sensors along the exhaust and which side of the motor it’s on I’m new to this but I need to fix that cause it’s throwing a check engine light.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Cylinders 1, 2 and 3 are the ones close to the firewall therefore those are bank 1. Bank 2 is the one close to the rad, sensor 1 is before the precats located close to the manifold, sensor 2 is past the precats, you'll have to get under the vehicle to see it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cylinders 1, 2 and 3 are the ones close to the firewall therefore those are bank 1. Bank 2 is the one close to the rad, sensor 1 if before the precats located close to the manifold, sensor 2 is past the precats, you'll have to get under the vehicle to see it.

Okay I’ll take a look thanks for the help is there only one sensor down there? I’ve been told there are only 3 sensors in total but I wanna make sure before I mess anything up.

·
Rally Racer
1,974 Posts
So I have a 2003 mazda 6s 3.0L v6 and I need to know which sensor is bank 2 sensor 2 in the o2 sensors along the exhaust and which side of the motor it’s on I’m new to this but I need to fix that cause it’s throwing a check engine light.

@jman1200 has got it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts