Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Someone please help me with this I have a 06 Mazda 6 with Bose I have been wanting to add some real base to my car. So I added my sub system from my older 626 amp and sub. I didnt want to change out the HU so I began to add and L.O.C to the prewire to the bose amp worked for a day but the audio was really low then after I noticed the audio was low went to check my wiring and now there is no sound like the harness isnt pulled into the amp eventhough it is. Is there fuse that I can check on the bose amp to see why there is no audio coming out or what should I do:mad:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
you dont use line out converters with bose... just splice RCA connectors to the signal wires and plug into the amp....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I removed that already just to get the sound back working but I still havent got any sound after removing it and reconnected the harness

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks also for that catch but if you take the time to find an error please offer some type of advice or solutions to my problem. I have check fuses and all wires and tested the voltage to the amp but still no sound

1 - 7 of 7 Posts