Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im hoping someone could help me identify a corroded metal hose (slow leak)on the bottom of my car. It doesnt look like its tied to the power steering pump, It looks like one side actually goes into the backside of the radiator and other side goes to the auto transmission?? Looks thin like Transmission fluid, im under the impression its some type of transmission cooling line? cant seem to find it on any websites though. cant seem to find it on numerous Mazda OEM parts dealers web sites. Any help would be much appreciated!!

It's a 2010 Mazda 6 2.5L Automatic

Attachments

·
Rally Racer
2004 Mazda 6s Wagon ATX
3,855 Posts
Hi guys, Im hoping someone could help me identify a corroded metal hose (slow leak)on the bottom of my car. It doesnt look like its tied to the power steering pump, It looks like one side actually goes into the backside of the radiator and other side goes to the auto transmission?? Looks thin like Transmission fluid, im under the impression its some type of transmission cooling line? cant seem to find it on any websites though. cant seem to find it on numerous Mazda OEM parts dealers web sites. Any help would be much appreciated!!

It's a 2010 Mazda 6 2.5L Automatic
The transmission cooler is inside the radiator.
19-9W0 in the diagram
Looks like part number FSE5-19-9WYF

Cheaper at a salvage yard

Good Luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your help and time! for some odd reason i couldnt find this part, i appreciate it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts