Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wats up everyone. I live in fort lee which is north new jersey if you dont know. I wanted to know if anyone lives by me that knows a good performance place i can go to? I went to one about 15 minutes from my house and they were the biggest dirt bags to me the second i walked in the door and asked about installs and i was not about to do any business there with that crap. They were just rude and treated me like a idiot. Anyway that is the only place around that i have found by me the other place just went out of business last month which sucks for me. I dont mind driving 45 minutes or even an hour to a place as long as im getting quality service there. But yea if anyone could help me out by telling me some places around north new jersey or even within an hour of there that would be kool or some way where i can search for places in my area that do performance parts sales and service that would be great anything to help me out would be strongly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
East Coast motorsports in Hanover. Not too far of a drive for you, its right off route 21. Check it out, its probably the most reliable and best place for you to spend your money, and they arent going out of business so they can be trusted.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone already asked but ill ask it to..

what are you trying to get done...and where did you go. Im in Lodi...so i'd like to know where not to go too.

later
[/b]

I was just gonna get my boost guage installed first just to at least build up a relationship with the shop i find. Then if i cant get my uncle to help me out in the future or need help with anything on my car i could go back there and they will remember me and have a friendly atomisphere. I went to this place on rt 46 it was like 15 minutes down from rayco ll and motorsport. on 46 east right by the mazda of lodi. Also for all the poeple up top who helped with naming some places for me thanks a lot i will check them out.

East Coast motorsports in Hanover. Not too far of a drive for you, its right off route 21. Check it out, its probably the most reliable and best place for you to spend your money, and they arent going out of business so they can be trusted.
[/b]

You ever go there before? Also do you know the address cause i cant find it on google or anything?or their phone number?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ahh man, you can put a boost gauge in yourself. It's easy (except getting the tubing through the firewall) and it's satisfying doing it yourself. My mechanical skills are almost nonexistant, and I put mine in myself. Not only that, but I was an idiot and installed it in Vegas during JULY. I sweated out of orifices I didn't know I had and it took longer than I thought it would, but it was fun getting it installed and up & running correctly.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yea i do plan to do that i went to pep boys and autozone today and baught the vacuum hose and the 14 gauge wire i just need to buy the epod pod to put it in. I have not found a epod yet though only for the A pillar. I cant find a behind steering wheel one. But yea i know i could install it myself i just wanted to start a relationship with them just in case for future help i would need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts