Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up guys, I need your help... i can't figure out how to get these spots out of my 6...

what happened was one day i walked up to my car, noticed there were huge splash of rusty water of some sort on my car (rear right side of the roof, rear passenger door), and i told myself that i have to take care of that as soon as possible. Things didnt really work out all that well, on that same day my Staff Sergeant wanted me to go to the field for a week! so i didn't have time to take care of those spots.

after i came back, i quickly washed my car.. the majority of the spots came out but there are still white spots remained on there, i tried waxing it and it wouldnt come out.. i have somewhat gave up cus i didn't want to mess up the paint too much.. please help >< i don't know what would work!

inputs inputs!! *posting pic as soon as possible*

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Try some Meguiar's Scratch-X or Color-X. A cleaner wax from Meguiar's or Mother's may also do the trick. If none of those work, PM me and I can try to send you some Klasse All-In-One which is a well-known (in the detailing world) chemical cleaner. I had rust stains on my hood and headlights when my car came off the carrier. AIO took care of them all, 100%.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Claybar for the win!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
first i would try the claybar, if that dosent work go for the scratch x.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the input guys, i will try it ASAP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts