Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my injen ses in and I was wondering if there was anything special in the installation I need to do casue there are no directions? Should I put the kartboy hangers on the new exhaust before or should I put them on the car and move the new exhaust into them? Also, where do the small ones go and where do the big ones go? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Typically the larger ones will go in the rear. All smaller ones should go up the lenght of the car after that. The exhaust is really simple. Take a look at you stock exhaust and compare that to the new one. It will all fall into place. Should be a few bols and clamps if it is a typically system. Airtools are your friend with these as it makes the install much faster.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
It's a really simple install just some nuts and washers. For the hangers, take off the stock exhaust, and then put type of lubrication on the hangers to make it easier to get them on. Slip them onto the hangers in the under carriage. Slip the Injen SES Exhaust parts onto the hangers as your installing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts