Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bros! I found a good car. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/mazda/6/2016-Mazda-Mazda6-696001 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. What is your opinion?

·
Registered
559 Posts
It's a 16 GT with 70k miles for $17k, which is not a terrible deal.

It looks clean and you get the updated interior with optional Android Auto/CarPlay and possibly HUD. You shouldn't have any issues with this one. Still young enough that the PO couldn't have done that much damage. I would go ahead and flush the trans and change the oil unless they can prove what they put in it. And condition the leather.

I have 121k miles on my 14 GT. It still runs perfect. Almost time for spark plugs and trans flush again at 140k.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have 121k miles on my 14 GT. It still runs perfect. Almost time for spark plugs and trans flush again at 140k.

The more I see your car, the more I like the looks of the 3rd gen! I didn't care for the huge front fender bulges on the 2nd gens but the 3rd gens, they got the style looking right again lol. Still love my 1st gen though.

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
The more I see your car, the more I like the looks of the 3rd gen! I didn't care for the huge front fender bulges on the 2nd gens but the 3rd gens, they got the style looking right again lol. Still love my 1st gen though.
Thank you. I want to switch thr wheels up, but I love these so much

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Bros! I found a good car. I want to buy a car via incacar.com/used/cars/mazda/6/2016-Mazda-Mazda6-696001 but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. What is your opinion?
I have a 2014 Mazda6 gt with 117k on it and only had to change the alternator. Great car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2014 Mazda6 GT in October with 145K miles based solely on how clean the car is and Mazda's reputation for reliability. Actually also bought a 2013 Mazda3 in October with 142K miles for my daughter for the same reasons. Mazda's SO much better looking/driving than Toyota/Honda and have equal if not better reliability. Go for it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts