Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome! Good luck getting a Mazdaspeed6. If you can find an 06 left, you should be able to get a killer deal on it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Good thinking doing research. Depending on where you're located, you might find some pretty good deals. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
My dealership has several 06 Speeds left, they're discounted about 21% after all of the incentives and rebates.

www.parkmazda.com check out their site

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Vince Carter... Nice.[/b]

lmfao.... i dont think these guys know who vince carter is!!! great choice of names though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just looking at a Mazdaspeed 6 in a SOMEWHAT thorough fashion would render research useless in order to decide on purchasing the car. If I can go back in time and never have gotten the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT that resulted in some inequity, I would've simply gotten a nicely-equipped Mazdaspeed 6. I'll just keep it on my wish list for now. My current 6 has been a fantastic vehicle to me anyway. Seven months so far with absolutely nothing other than regular maintenance. Good luck on your research anyway. You'll just look at a few things and end up buying it. Take care and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Is there only 1?[/b]
More than 1 Vince Carter on the forums? What are the odds? :nana:

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Is there only 1?[/b]
you do know who vince carter is right? hes obviously jus playin around with the name, but it suprises me how many ppl dont follow basketball.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Serious, I was referring to the NJ Vince Carter.

you do know who vince carter is right? hes obviously jus playin around with the name, but it suprises me how many ppl dont follow basketball.[/b]
I stopped keepin' up with all sports, but ESPN highlights all the games so you don't have to know much...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
you do know who vince carter is right? hes obviously jus playin around with the name, but it suprises me how many ppl dont follow basketball.[/b]
Yeah I know, but maybe the guys name really is Vince Carter. I met Don King the other day...and it wasn't Don King. :p

I think people are focusing on the NFL playoffs right now...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Have you notice guys notice that when the newbs introduce themselves, their threads are usually jacked? With good intentions, of course...

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Yeah I know, but maybe the guys name really is Vince Carter. I met Don King the other day...and it wasn't Don King. :p

I think people are focusing on the NFL playoffs right now...[/b]
lol. ur right, it definatelly coule be his name. i was jus hopin my fav bball player was a mazda fan. lmao.oh yeah.... and GO COLTS!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.