Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, I'm hoping to ask your guys's endless wisdom on Mazda 6s. See I recently got my lisence about 3 months ago along with a shiny 2004 Mazda 6i. :lol: I've already set up to put on HID 10000K Lights and Foglights on the car. I have a tight budget, seeing as how I fix Xbox 360s for a living, so I was wondering what kind of nice exterior modifications I can do to this car that wont damage my wallet? Also, are HID 10000k Headlights legal in Michigan?

I gots pictures of my car below if it'll help :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
the closer you are to pear white the better you will be able to see. a 6 still has a tint of blue puts out a good amount of light.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
stay away from mods until you're sure your first car will stay intact and it wont be a waste of $$$

but, congrats on obtaining your license and your first ride.

it is tempting to make it look cool, but please pay attention to driving it first.

first you put some trinkets on it, then that tends to make you want to show it off.... thats where you will get in trouble.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the HID advice guys. Sadly I found out I had to remove the bumper in order to install it, which will cost me about $300 from maaco..
The foglights are going to go on the lower bumper

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Thanks for the HID advice guys. Sadly I found out I had to remove the bumper in order to install it, which will cost me about $300 from maaco..
The foglights are going to go on the lower bumper
Dude. Take the bumper off yourself. Search the forums for a write up, as it is really easy to do. I would not let maaco breathe on my car, let alone touch...

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
11 Posts
just go with the HID's first. you will be surprised how much they help. Like micablack said search and read up on how to install them your self save your self the $300 for other mods.

The more you work on your own car the more you will respect and take care of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts