Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
just spotted this sesction of the forum. are there a lot of us on the eastern shore?
Chris
:drive:

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm down in Salisbury. Lots of Mazda drivers on the shore, but not too many club members it seems.

What part of DE?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yo, dallas green, chill...... :hoho:

sussex county here. vernon to be precise. hamden, ct to be even more precise.

(up at school)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just tnorth of ya in Dover. There are a few 6's around here, but not to many of them are on here.
[/b]
Ya i noticed. It's probably cause there are no Mazda dealers down state, we have to drive to Dover, Salisbury MD, or Preston MD, to find one, these are the 3 closest... I've started to see more and more Mazda6 in the area lately. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
im on the Eastern Shore on MD. bought 45 mins from Dover just outside of Easton. Just got my 6 about a month ago. LOVE IT!!! cant wait to get some mods.

·
Registered
507 Posts
im on the Eastern Shore on MD. bought 45 mins from Dover just outside of Easton. Just got my 6 about a month ago. LOVE IT!!! cant wait to get some mods.
[/b]

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/b]
:) dude i :love: love the shape of those 6 5-doors. easton thats only like a half hour from where i work in Denton.

·
Registered
20 Posts
im actually down 404 outside of Denton in Hillsboro, small little hicktown but its cool. Im trying to sell my old car so i can do a few things to my new 6.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Newark here, seems like I see a few, but rarely see anything other than stock.

You would think there would bee more in delaware, if not only for the sweet black 5-digit license plates!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cambridge here, I make my way to Salisbury a good bit normally Tuesdays. Its cool to know there are others that have great taste in cars as well.

·
Registered
176 Posts
any of yall goin to the meet tomorrow in VA??? i drive a 3 and live in Harrington, DE right on 13 im goin.. if your goin email me [email protected] and we could meet somewhere to caravan down or somethin.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Figured I'd chime in-live right across the PA/DE line off I-95 in Boothwyn PA> Cruise around in DE (mother and sister in law are in Bear). So if you see a Steel Gray 6 Sport with a red Mazda 6 club sticker on the windshield or base of rear window-flash your lights!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts