Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe there are over 17000 members, What's a good way to get intiated. By the number of posts? Do I gotta do a forum DRIVE BY?
I wanna be down! LOL. I still can't believe this site. There is so uch valuable information on here!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
welcome aboard man!! been here for a few years now and it just gets better!

to start the initiation, put your location in your profile and the basics of what you have in your signature. that way we know where you live to hastle you and which one is yours when we wrap it in tp!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Welcome ive been here almost a year, and ive learned alot, searching is your best friend.

when you ask questions, if youve done the searching, explain that you at least tried to search for what you were looking for so people are nicer.

umm, make a signature, and avatar, location, and just post up! Respekt!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
to start the initiation, put your location in your profile and the basics of what you have in your signature. that way we know where you live to hastle you and which one is yours when we wrap it in tp!
[/b]
dammit, that would be awesome if we could start doing that. i miss doing stupid crap like that for sports in high school!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the club! The very best of luck to you.......This is an awesome club, but it can be a rough group at times...lol. Alot of members with a wealth of knowledge on the 6. Jump head first into the deep end and enjoy the pool. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but be prepared for some colorful responses!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
off topic, but MazdaForum.com is usually pretty damn lame. i feel like crossbow when i'm over there, so it can be nice i guess?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
kdn02
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing