Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings :)
After chopping in the RX8 i decided to go for the more practical 6 MPS (as we call it) Had her over a month now gently running in the motor..... of to Switzerland in June to check out the peaks...4wd should be handy with those twisty roads :yesnod:

·
Registered
490 Posts
After chopping in the RX8 i decided to go for the more practical 6 MPS (as we call it) Had her over a month now gently running in the motor..... of to Switzerland in June to check out the peaks...4wd should be handy with those twisty roads :yesnod:
[/b]
Welcome to the World of Speed6's.... I wish I could get mine over to the Northern German hillside...
I just have to be content with the flats of Texas right now...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club. Make sure you share pix of your mountain journey! :)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
[/b]
Welcome to another right hand drive car which is rare on this forum :D

Just wondering when you head to Swiss, how are you going to cope with the wrong side of the road that you are going to drive on with your RIGHT handdrive?

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome to the club.. Post up some pix of your car.. I would like to see your interior.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to another right hand drive car which is rare on this forum :D

Just wondering when you head to Swiss, how are you going to cope with the wrong side of the road that you are going to drive on with your RIGHT handdrive?
[/b]

Will post photos of car & the trip which i'm looking forward to greatly :drive: Actually find it easier to drive with a rhd car on the Continent (apart from overtaking other traffic :huh: ) Ours is the only MPS on our Island of Jersey & we are the local Mazda agent :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Will post photos of car & the trip which i'm looking forward to greatly :drive: Actually find it easier to drive with a rhd car on the Continent (apart from overtaking other traffic :huh: ) Ours is the only MPS on our Island of Jersey & we are the local Mazda agent :)
[/b]
Ah HA!! Spoiled on 2 counts... :laugh: Be safe and travel well. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
guardianangel
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing