Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone!! how is everyone?? i hope you guys are all doing well!! i havent been on the forum in a while so i figured id stop in and say hi and update you guys on life here...

i miss the mazda cruises back home, but i hope to evenutally have some here...there are soooo many mazda 6's here...mazda 6's here are like the honda civics back on oahu....they're everywhere!!! hahahaha i just hope eventually we can start a club here

my car has not had the best of luck here so far :( first my ignition coil gave me problems again back in dec....then my tires were all warped and so i had to get them all changed...luckily i had brand new tires being shipped over in my bfs car...the night before the car arrived, i ended up with a HOLE in the tire...the tires were old and cracking and just cracked open....then i hit a raised driveway trying to get out of the road cuz someone was driving in the middle of the street, denting a rim *not as bad as the last time, but im still sad about it*

here's the best part about it so far....someone hit my car in the parking lot of where i work :( luckily i was standing next to my car when it happened cuz he looked like he was going to dig out without saying anything...PLUS, he has absolutely no insurance!!!! *aarrrrgggghhhhh*.....

i just blame the vog!! hahahahah....anyway, i hope that you guys are all doing well!! i hope to come home soon and make it out to the mazdafest in june!!! hope to see you guys!!

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hey girl good to hear that you are doing good, vog sucks.
Bummer on the boo boo on the whip, still no fault insurance over there right?? I still make a claim and get her all fixed up. Stay in touch, miss ya.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
about time you post something up! lol
so is the damge only surface, or did the repair shop find some under-support damage as well? (hope not)
anyways, like i told you before.......call me anytime you got a question.
it's always nice to hear from you, take care!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im just gonna pay out of pocket for the damages myself cuz its cheaper than paying the deductible. i can get the fender at wholesale price from mazda here so that saves me over hunderd bucks...and my bfs might be able to get the paint job done close to free...he might just have to detail a couple of his friends cars in return. money's really tight right now, so the repair on my car is just gonna have to wait. im just glad that its running good. *knock on wood*

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
wha?!?
WTF with the guy who hit you?
How the fuck come he's not paying for the damages he did to your car?

·
Registered
381 Posts
gee... your six sure is giving you hell huh? hopefully all the damage is just cosmetic though. Also, was it you that sent the text from your new number a couple days ago?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy started to say shit and basically started to threaten me so before anything happened I said screw it. Not worth it. He started sayin sgit like "I don't know why you making such a big deal, your car is a dine a dozen...nothing special...you're just trying to get something extra off a struggling family. Tuis island is small and you have nowhere to hide" and some other shit like that. The cop dealing with the case said were not allowed to contact eachother anymore.

Alex...yeah that was me that messages u with my new number

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow... what kind of BS is that... he hits your parked car and he threatens you? what a dick... what kind of damage did he have on his car?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He had an old 4runner or something. Plus he didn't have the cover over his back bumper. So when he hit me, it was a straight corner that hit my fender. So basically, no damage whatsoever to his car. The thing that pisses me off is, of course he not gonna think it's a big deal cause his car was a rusted piece of crap!! He don't know how it feels to have something you love and try to take the best care of damaged by someone elses neglagence.

There's more shit he told me but, I'm too lazy to type it out with my iPod lol.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
so the cops not going pursue the issue anymore?
cause that's negligence, and maybe terroristic threatening.....wtf!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all i was told by the cop was "i will call him and tell him to stop messaging you. You are not to contact him anymore as well." so i called the cop back when i found out that the guy didnt have insurance, and he said that he will issue him a $900 ticket for no insurance...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

im laughing cuz he tried to pull the guilt trip on me..."thanks a lot! now my rates just went up $100 a month, i cant buy my wife shit for her bday, and my son has to eat saimin for breakfast, lunch and dinner...fuckin awesome. thanks natalie!"....every single thing in that message was BULLSHIT!! number 1, how can your rates go up if you have no insurance...2, he ain't married....and 3, he has no kid!!!!! i found out all of that from a friend of mine who knows his sister.....i have a busted up fender, and that can be fixed...but now he looks like a total f*ckin idiot!!! he tells me that the island is small and everyone knows everyone....HELLO!!! take your own advice!! never thought id know someone thats close to him to give me details on his life...LOSER!!

get this one...he tells me "the longer you live here, the more you will realize that this isnt oahu...we work together to make things easier here.".....WTF!?!? what does this accident have to do anything with this being big island?? its a fricken LAW to have insurance!!! if he had insurance, things would be just fine!!!!

ok, i think thats enough venting for now hahahahaha.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
wow, that's a whole lot of wrong there.....i don't even know where to begin. lol
what a douche!
well, like they say, "what comes around, goes around"
i think he's got a whole lot coming his way.....haha
good for him!

·
Registered
381 Posts
wow really... no insurance and yet his rates are going up? hah... that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Jesus though is no insurance really $900?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts