Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to everyone from Finland (Europe)
I just bought mazda 6 yesterday, it's a 2006 stw with only 1.8l engine...
My old car was 2005 mazda 3 sedan, best car that i had so far.
we got baby 1 month ago so we needed a bigger car. This is now 3rd mazda that i own.

I have so many questions, if there is answer somewhere on this forum, if some of you guys would put link or just tell the answer,
i don't have so much time to hang around here.. have to take care of the baby... (writing this message take over hour, have to put him to sleep moment ago)

Those questions...
-Is the front of the sedan, hb and stw same? does same front spoilers and grills fit to everyone of those?
-Is there some differences between euro and us models? ( like euro spec mazda 3 have different size rear bumper than us spec)
-Does my old wheels from mazda 3 also fit to mazda 6

that's what i have on my mind at the moment, i would appreciate it much if someone could tell!
thanks!

Here's first pics of my new car! hmm... have to learn how to put pics here... here's link to my site where pics are.
http://www.grovechannel.1g.fi/kuvat/30012010692.jpg

And link to pic of my old car..
http://grovechannel.1g.fi/kuvat/Mazda+3+se...08052009263.jpg

·
Registered
204 Posts
We know what continent Finland is on (and we know where the baby came from, too).

Many components on 1st gen Mazda6 cars are the same worldwide, but there are differences between 03-05MY cars and 06-08MY cars in the US alone. And I don't believe any Mazda3 components fit Mazda6 cars with the exception of the 2.3 engines (and the 5-speed automatic transmission); the cars are built at different factories on different platforms. The suspensions alone are quite dissimilar.

BTW love the snow--when did you snap the photo? July? Nice cars, though...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Forum.
Hope You Enjoy Your Stay As I Am Also New & I am Loving it Here! haven't Posted Anything That I've sewn but will soon. It's good to join with us in this community and I hope you will learn something new from here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Go America!!!!!!! and i was about to say the same thing frank, about the continent comment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts